Tuesday, May 25, 2010

wish me luck...

Wish me luck because I'm about to fulfill my childhood dream. In about 8 hrs I will be boarding a train, then a bus then travelling to around Europe for 18 days with a bunch of crazy exchange students.
Ever since I was a child this has been my dream- to travel europe!
I always remember being inspired to travel. I used to flick through Mum and Dads albums, I used to recieve postcards and exciting gifts from my Grandparents from all over the world and I used to listen to teachers tell us about tours and people they met. Those were the moments when I decided that I had to do that too. I had to see the sites, take the boat rides, eat in the cafe's and walk the cobbled streets. I had to get lost on a train and scream because no one would help me. I wanted to be the one sending the postcard home, buying the gifts and taking those cheesy touristy pictures.

So very soon, I'll be up, finishing off my packing and meeting the bus that will take me on this adventure. I'm a little scared I'll admit.. I just dont want anything to get stolen! But this is my trip. This is my dream and I'm going to make sure I live every moment of it.


Countries:
Germany, Czech Republic, Austria, Italy, France, Holland!

No comments:

Post a Comment