Tuesday, June 29, 2010

just thinking...

This is gunna be another big ramble of mine. apologies of its a little sketchy- but hey this is my journal.

Tonight I'm feeling a little homesick. I'm unsure why, but I'm just having one of those moments where a hug from mum would be nice right about now. I think maybe too, I'm just settling down from some big days (and its all about to start again tomorrow). I'm finally starting to process whats going on and what I'm feeling.
I have an uneasy feeling in my stomach, because I know things have changed again once more- and I'm just not ready to let go.
The goodbyes continue again tomorrow, I hate knowing that it could be forever. I could keep talking but its all in the previous post.

Seeing these people go home makes me wonder about being back home and what the hell I'm gunna do with my life after all this. Like seriously, how am I supposed to go back and be normal after seeing all this, after experiencing everything. I wish they understood that.

I'm really tired too, which isnt helping. Its been so hot here. Been laying on the beach all day with my friends- guess I have a bit of sunstroke too.
It was so nice though. We didnt get in the water, little bit too cold.

I should stop writing now, try to make my brain stop. I need to get a good nights sleep because tomorrow I'm off to Roskilde Festival for 4 days. Going to be a BIG 4 days.
Will keep you posted on how goes!

1 comment:

  1. (((BIG HUGS))))

    you have been away 5 months , you are allowed to be little homesick!

    try and stop fretting about the future and live in the now!Hope you have a ball at Roskilde, be something new to learn and improve your Danish...
    love you babe, wish i could have hug too...mumzxxxx

    ReplyDelete