Saturday, July 17, 2010

just lately..

so lately I've been chilling, havent been doing a great lot with my holidays but its been nice just to relax.
the weather is good, its like 25 degrees plus and its so hot at night. I'm not coping well with the heat, I'm going to struggle back in aus.
So hot weather means beach days, which is what I've done. I've been swimming in the ocean a few times and its really nice in. Well that was until i saw 6 crabs scuttle out of a bunch of seaweed the other day... now I'm a bit hestitant to get in.

I went to Cph to see Regina Spektor with my NZ friend. We met up with two other aussies from Jutland and had a great night out in Cph after. Regina was amazing and well worth it and the rest of the night out after was great too.

I've met Kat a few times for ice cream, but its just not the same without our oldies. Who by the way have all gone home. Just me and kat now..... so strange, so sad., so ughhh!

Also had a great night last night with kat and another aussie girl, was nice to just chill and talk.

My bus card ran out, I didnt realise, been using an expired bus card for the past 2 weeks and the bus drivers only just told me. Pretty lucky I wasnt on the train with it, could of got a nice little fine.

I cant sleep. Its too hot, its too light all the time and the thinking wont stop. driving me nuts.

Moving families soon, ahhh. I'm happy to move, but I do love this family. I like my room, my street, the view of the ocean from everywhere, the convenience of the station near by and the 'home' that this family has created for me throughout the past three months. 3 months isnt enough with one family.

I'm nearly up to half way, and just the other day I realised that in 6 months time I was going home. Its weird knowing I'm on the last half, I'd rather be a 'newbie'....then my oldies would come back..

..I want them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment