Monday, August 30, 2010

feeling so....

at the moment i think i'm having a bit of a writers block.
i dont know, i've been doing lots lately.. i just cant put it down.. nothings flowing.
i've stopped writing in my diary.

but anywho... i'm just gunna say some random things just to get it out.
so i've been with my new family about a month now, i'm really enjoying it. its different to my other families- i mean every family is different...or maybe i'm just different now.

school is ok, bit boring, can actually understand now if i really listen... but i get too tired so its easier to skype or blog haha
also having 3 lessons of dansk a week now... the new exchange teacher said she wants the new ones to fit in easier.... where was this 7 months ago??
poor kat and i got taught nothing!

the new exchangers seem fun, we've had a bit to do with them... theres only 4 rotary, but that doesnt matter.

i went to a middle age festival the other day with my first host mum. it was a really nice day!! just wandered around looking at all the things, saw some nice music, watched a circus and got a characture drawn. looks like mum, she'll love that. i love that!

denmarks weather is just crazy. its like sunny one minute and then raining the next. i've come home from school soaked so many times!! its also starting to get colder... which sucks... coz i'm terrified of winter.

i went to golf with my rotary club a sunday ago. another cazy day of weather! i've never really had much to do with golf... only mini golf at school camps or at the shows. so it was really interesting, i can see why its a sport. i dont think i'd be any good at golf tho, dont really have any arm strength and i HATE to stand. i was there all day and after the game we had a nice dinner and some awards... my club gave me 500kr ($100AU) just because they had some left over money. my club are so good to me! i really appreciate them!

so i have a feeling september is going to fly- this weekend my host fam are taking me out on a boat, the next i have a rotary get together and katrinas birthday, week after i'm meeting my new family and going to Moen with Marianne. and then finally the weekend after i'm going to LONDON!

i'm so excited for london!!

its soo strange.. the months come and then just like that they're gone...each day is another day closer to coming home...
i dont know what i feel about that anymore... i dont think about it as much as i used to. i think about being back with my friends and family and thats what i cant wait for.. but the rest of it... i dont know.

No comments:

Post a Comment