Sunday, October 24, 2010

here and there

So lately I've been coming to some realisations- I will never be able to combine Danish world and Australia World. It sucks, but its just the way it goes.

Australia doesnt understand me because they dont see what I do here everyday and Denmark wont understand me when I'm in Australia because they dont see what I go through there.

I am always going to have these two lives, these two worlds and there will always be this barrier between here and there but as a very smart girl said to me just before we will always go through different things but it shouldnt change what we have in both worlds.

It took me a long time to finally be happy here, to accept my life here and stop trying to be in Australia and I am not going to apologise or feel guilty for living my dream- for being HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment